Question on GFS extended attribute support

Hi,

I read on the Redhat GFS 6.0 release notes that extended attributes are supported on GFS now. However, documentation on the programming api is no where to be found. Can anyone tell me where should I go to locate info on: 1) How is GFS extended attribute implemented (i.e. stream based or records packed in disk block); 2) what are the functions that I can call to get/set these attributes.

Thanks!

Regards,
Poon Fung
poon.fung@xxxxxxxxxxx