[Linux-cluster] Dual heartbeat in GFS cluster

Hi,
	Can I use dual heartbeat in GFS cluster? I have two ethernet adapters in one node,
and have two IP address per node, can I configure two IP in the cluster heartbeat config?
Only when one node loses two heartbeats, the fence system will take that node out of the
cluster.

Thanks for any reply.
Luckey.