Re: [Linux-cluster] GFS 6.0.2-24 + NFS (ALSO)

Corey Kovacs wrote:
Also, on this same cluster, when using the "gulm stonith" fencing module in clumanager, I get errors generated by ...

log_err("Protocol Mismatch: We're %#x and They're %#x\n", GIO_WIREPROT_VERS, x_proto); which, by looking at the surrounding code seems to indicate the the fence device login is failing.

I would guess that would be from the "gulm stonith" module trying to connect to gulm. It rather sounds like someone didn't rebuild the rpm that has that module in it recently.

Every time a change is made to the structures that gulm uses, the protocol version is incremented. You get that error message when trying to mix two versions.

--
Michael Conrad Tadpol Tilstra
What sane person could live in this world and not be crazy?