[Linux-cluster] GFS and ORACLE-9i

Dear All,
Can gfs file system be used for shared storage when configuring Oracle RAC. If I can do so will the oracle partition be OCFS - Oracle Cluster File System or GFS. Can I install GFS and OCFS on the same storage. Will there be any compatibility issues. Can I use OpenGFS for this purpose. What is the difference between GFS and Open GFS.

Regards,
Rajiv