[Linux-cluster] fencing agent for Dell 1855 blades

Hi, all

We're working with Dell 1855 blades in a GFS cluster. They can't be
power fenced with an external power switch, and they don't use quite the
same DRAC as other Dell systems. I've therefore written a fencing agent
to use with them. So far, I've only tested it from the command line. If
all goes well, I'll be able to test it with a live GFS cluster this
afternoon.

If anyone is interested, please take a look and let me know what you
think. Ultimately, we'd like to get this included in the main fence
distribution. Thanks in advance for any feedback.

--
Andrew C. Dingman
adingman at cook-inc dot com