Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 12:58:07 -0500
From: "Manuel Bujan" <bujan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Linux-cluster] Which APC fence device ?
To: "linux clustering" <linux-cluster@xxxxxxxxxx>

Hi,

Could any of you guys can recommend me a working APC Masterswitch model to
use as a fencing device for our two node GFS cluster ?

We are planning to go in production by the next month and we were using
until now the fencing manual mechanism.

I looked inside the APC site and I found different models, but I am not
certainly sure which one to select to be compatible with the fence_apc
program.

Does fence_apc work with ethernet power switches from APC like the model
AP7900 ?
http://www.apc.com/products/family/index.cfm?id=70

Any suggestions

Regards