[Linux-cluster] non-root access to GFS file system

Hello,

By default the GFS pools mounted on to a mount point have write access only for user root. What mount option is used to enable write access to different users/group? I used chown to change the ownership permissions on a directory? If yes, then I would have to assign permissions for all mount points. Is this the recommended approach?

Can someone tell how they used setfacl in their projects?

Thank you,
Raj