Re: [Linux-cluster] A very basic question

yes, you would.

if not using GFS, nodes will cache the info they read and will not get updates of things that change on other nodes. I'm pretty sure it doesn't work even if you mount the file systems read-only... but I could be wrong about that.

So, you would populate the storage and then mount the rest of the nodes?

 brassow