Re: [Linux-cluster] Cluster-aware software RAID?

cluster mirroring is available in cluster/cmirror. Simply checking out the cluster directory from cvs and performing a build should leave you with a dm-log_cluster module that will enable cluster mirroring. Note that the name of the module will likely change at some point before it stabilizes.

I have only ever used dmsetup to create/manage these mirrors. Additionally, there is still much work to be done (have a look at the TODO file). I would certainly not classify it as production ready. With other people starting to look at it, I can certainly start making the TODO and README files more verbose to reflect the its level of readiness.

 brassow