Re: [Linux-cluster] Installing GFS on RedHat Linux AS 3.0(2.4.21-20.ELsmp)

don't worry about devel and debuginfo

try building with:

rpmbuild -bb --target i686 <spec file>

this should give you the smp modules

 brassow

On Nov 22, 2004, at 4:03 PM, Vincent Aniello wrote:

Thank you.

When creating the RPMs for an SMP system is there anything special I
need to do other than the 'rpmbuild -rebuild GFS-6.0.0-15.src.rpm'
command?

Also, the following RPMs were created:

GFS-6.0.0-15.i386.rpm
GFS-debuginfo-6.0.0-15.i386.rpm
GFS-devel-6.0.0-15.i386.rpm
GFS-modules-6.0.0-15.i386.rpm

Do all of these need to be installed, in particular is
"GFS-debuginfo-6.0.0-15.i386.rpm" needed?

--Vincent

This e-mail and/or its attachments may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient(s) or have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail and its attachments from your computer and files. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the material contained herein is strictly forbidden. Pipeline Trading Systems, LLC - Member NASD & SIPC.