Re: [Linux-cluster] Grow pool without adding subpools

David Aquilina wrote:

On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 09:37:47 +1100, John Newbigin <jn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I though pool-tool -g would do it but it seems that can only add subpools.

Is there any particular reason you don't want to add a subpool? As far
as I know, adding subpools is the only way to grow a pool, and won't
have any other effect than a slightly longer pool configuration
file...

I am using hardware raid. There is just one device which represents the array (/dev/cciss/c0d1). The size of this device has grown but I need to grow the pool to fill it.

Perhaps there is a better way. I am still testing so I can recreate it differently if necessary.

John.