Re: [Linux-cluster] IMAP server clustering ...

Hello,

I looked into it and it is a great solution in my mind, but the problem there is the number of servers you would require. We are very limited for space in the IDC (about 1 rack left) and we want to be able to host 30,000 plus users worth of e-mail.

So at the moment due to space restrictions either a shared storage or out sourcing e-mail are the only options I can see.

Michael.