Re: [Linux-cluster] Subversion?

Am Di, den 24.08.2004 schrieb Daniel Phillips um 18:12:
> Well, what wind is blowing, seems to be blowing in the direction of
> Arch.  I'd be equally happy with either, and in any case, much happier
> than with CVS.  Does anybody else have a strong opinion?

My opinion when I have to choose one is that 3. party support should be
good too. CVS is supported on many systems and there are plugins for
ides and guis everywhere. SVN is very good in this point too. And I
usually need clients for the most common operating systems.

But this is less important on sources.redhat.com, all people accessing
this site will be running linux at least (not only redhat but linux) and
will use no special ides because most of the software makes use of the
gnu tools for building and testing.