Re: cgroups v2 cpuset partition bug

On 8/29/22 13:16, Maxim “MAXPAIN” Makarov wrote:
Hi. I used top and htop programs to check what CPU is using, and it's showing that this task is running on CPU 2, so I think it shows the correct CPU that is currently being used.
Please note that the containerd process has /system/runtime cgroup, which inherits cpuset from the root cgroup. /system/runtime cgroup doesn't have any cpuset settings. Maybe this is the reason?
Oh, that could be the reason. Yes, it is probably a bug that other sibling cgroups should also be updated. I will look into that.

I tried to remove the lowlatency group with cpuset.cpus.partition=root and do taskset -cp 4 1079 manually, and it works without any restart.

I updated my post on StackExchange and added some new screenshots, so please check it out.
Thanks,
Longman

[Index of Archives]     [Linux ARM Kernel]     [Linux ARM]     [Linux Omap]     [Fedora ARM]     [IETF Annouce]     [Security]     [Bugtraq]     [Linux OMAP]     [Linux MIPS]     [eCos]     [Asterisk Internet PBX]     [Linux API]     [Monitors]