Re: lot of MemAvailable but falling cache and raising PSI

On 9/9/19 10:54 AM, Stefan Priebe - Profihost AG wrote:
Do you have more snapshots of /proc/vmstat as suggested by Vlastimil and
me earlier in this thread? Seeing the overall progress would tell us
much more than before and after. Or have I missed this data?

I needed to wait until today to grab again such a situation but from
what i know it is very clear that MemFree is low and than the kernel
starts to drop the chaches.

Attached you'll find two log files.

Thanks, what about my other requests/suggestions from earlier?

1. How does /proc/pagetypeinfo look like?
2. Could you also try if the bad trend stops after you execute:
 echo never > /sys/kernel/mm/transparent_hugepage/defrag
and report the result?

Thanks

[Index of Archives]     [Linux ARM Kernel]     [Linux ARM]     [Linux Omap]     [Fedora ARM]     [IETF Annouce]     [Security]     [Bugtraq]     [Linux OMAP]     [Linux MIPS]     [eCos]     [Asterisk Internet PBX]     [Linux API]     [Monitors]