Fwd: blkio cgroups and precise io out control

Hi,

I'm interested in controlling the I/O operations on my system and
prioritizing writes of various programs. I'm then using the blkio
throttling but, as stated in the documentation it does not perform
well with buffered writes. However, I would be *very* interested in
throttling buffered writes. I've seen Fengguang Wu patch:
https://lkml.org/lkml/2012/4/23/70 but it does not seem to be included
in current mainstream kernels. What would be my best option to achieve
throttling on buffered writes? (experimental code is acceptable) Is
there any experimental kernel patch or branch that I could use?

Thanks,

Alexandre Laurent