Ask about cgroups security

Hi everyone,

I'm working with SELinux and cgroups to implement SELinux on cgroups
file. This is expected to improve cgroups security. But i'm having a
confusion identifying the possible vulnerabilities of current cgroups
DAC check and what need to be improved.
I know the cgroup interface is the filesystem. But how this can be the
drawback of current implementation. I mean how hackers may use this to
attack the system. Tejun Heo said that  the biggest issue with cgroup
is the ability for non-root users to gain access to the raw kernel
control knobs. anyone you explain more about this?

Thank you very much.