Re: Possible regression with cgroups in 3.11

> OK, this would suggest that some charges were accounted to a different
> group than the corresponding pages group's LRUs or that the charge cache (stock)
> is b0rked (the later can be checked easily by making refill_stock a noop
> - see the patch below - I am skeptical that would help though).

You were right, still no change.

> Let's rule out some usual suspects while I am staring at the
> code. Are the tasks migrated between groups? What is the value of
> memory.move_charge_at_immigrate?  Have you seen any memcg oom messages
> in the log?

- i dont see anything about migration, but there is a part about
setting "memory.force_empty". i did not see the corresponding trace
output .. but i will recheck this. (see
https://github.com/SchedMD/slurm/blob/master/src/plugins/jobacct_gather/cgroup/jobacct_gather_cgroup_memory.c)
- the only interesting part of the release_agent is the removal of the
cgroup hierarchy (mountdir is /sys/fs/cgroup/memory): flock -x
${mountdir} -c "rmdir ${rmcg}"
- memory.move_charge_at_immigrate is "0"
- i never saw any oom messages related to this problem. i checked
explicitly before reporting the first time, if this might somehow be
oom-related