Re: containers and cgroups mini-summit @ Linux Plumbers

Hi Glauber,

On 02.08.2012 10:37, Glauber Costa wrote:
On 08/02/2012 12:37 PM, Daniel Wagner wrote:
Hi,

On 11.07.2012 23:41, Kir Kolyshkin wrote:
Gentlemen,

We are organizing containers mini-summit during next Linux Plumbers (San
Diego, August 29-31).
The idea is to gather and discuss everything relevant to namespaces,
cgroups, resource management,
checkpoint-restore and so on.

We are trying to come up with a list of topics to discuss, so please
reply with topic suggestions, and
let me know if you are going to come.

I'd like to give a short presentation on what we would like to do with
cgroups and ConnMan including a demonstration. The demo will show what
will happpen when orthogonal cgroup hierarchies are getting used by more
than just systemd. Also I'd like to trigger some discussion on the
future of the networking controllers (net_prio, net_cls).

Daniel, could you fill up the details of this proposal in the plumbers
system? I believe kir sent out the details on how to do it somewhere
down this thread...

Thanks, just added this one here:

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/lpc/+spec/lpc2012-cont-network

cheers,