Re: pgs not deep-scrubbed in time and pgs not scrubbed in time

> Most are from not scrubbed since end of August …

That is lucky! On an inherited Ceph instance I had got most of
them unscrubbed for 1-2 years. :-)

The usual reason for delays in scrubbing are insufficient IOPS
(both) and even insufficient bandwidth (deep scrubbing).
Scrubbing like balancing and replicating etc. are very heavy
background "admin" operations that consume a lot of IOPS (and
bandwidth) and many Ceph instances that I have seen can barely
cope with the user workload so the background "admin" workload
gets very much delayed as a result. One useful check is to
increase the priority of background "admin" operations so they
get done without delay and if users start complaining that is
indeed the situation :-).