Re: pgs not deep-scrubbed in time and pgs not scrubbed in time

Hi Götz,

we have solved several scenarios like this in the past.
Do you recognize a trend as to whether the pg not scrub is decreasing,
remaining the same or increasing?
There are a few osd configuration parameters that can be used to set the
scrubbing behavior of the cluster:

https://docs.ceph.com/en/latest/rados/configuration/osd-config-ref/
https://docs.clyso.com/blog/ceph-blocked-requests-in-the-cluster-caused-by-deep-scrubing-operations/

Regards, Joachim

  joachim.kraftmayer@xxxxxxxxx

  www.clyso.com

  Hohenzollernstr. 27, 80801 Munich

Utting a. A. | HR: Augsburg | HRB: 25866 | USt. ID-Nr.: DE2754306