Re: How Ceph cleans stale object on primary OSD failure?

Hi Frédéric,

5a section states that that the divergent events would be tracked and
deleted. But in the scenario I’ve mentioned, both B and C will have same
history.

So if the new primary is B, then when peering, it peers with C and looks at
the history and thinks they’ve no divergent events and keep the object
right?

Regards,
Vigneshwar