[RGW][cephadm] How to configure RGW as code and independantely of daemon names ?

Hello Cephers,

In our journey to migrate to cephadm, I face a problem with RGW:
We use Ceph with OpenStack, so we have to configure keystone  authentification,
with many rgw_keystone_* variables in /etc/ceph/ceph.conf.

It's easy with ceph-ansible, and the section in ceph.conf has always the same
name, constructed from the inventory.

With cephadm, daemon names for RGW contain random characters, and change at
every redeploy.
As we dont't have ceph.conf anymore, the configuration should be in ceph config.

But how can we have it set once, and preserved between name changes ?

I wish I could set thoses config vars in the RGW spec file, having a good "as
code" approach, but no, extra params are only for the radosgw binary.

It would also be fine if we could have defined ceph confg keys with wildcards,
but no.

How do you handle rados GW config, with cephadm and ceph config ?

--
Gilles