Multisite replication design

Hi,

I am currently setting up a multi-site replication with rook-ceph.
My setup is the following:

- clusterA in regionA containing local buckets (let's call them bucketsA)

- clusterB in regionB containing local buckets (let's call them bucketsB)

- clusterC in regionC containing local buckets (let's call them bucketsC)

I want to replicate bucketsA on clusterB, bucketsB on clusterC and bucketsC
on clusterA.

I am designing my setup and wonder what to do, realms wise:

- have one global realm initially created on clusterA and pulled on
clusterB and C, one zonegroup named "country" and 3 zones in it, one for
each region. And then setup sync policies to replicate buckets according to
my needs

- have a realm per cluster, that is pulled by the cluster in charge to
replicate the data (e.g: clusterB pulls the realm of clusterA), one
zonegroup named "country" and two zones in it: one with the local data and
the other one "remote" replicating the data, and using sync policies to
replicate buckets according to my needs

If you have any advice on which setup is best that would be great.

I wonder, for the first option, what does happen if clusterA (who
originally created the realm) happened to die. Can another cluster becomes
the "realm master" (since they previously pulled the realm), or does the
realm is completely lost ?
If the realm is recoverable, does rook handles this procedure ?

Best regards,

Nate