Re: ceph orch host drain daemon type

Hi Eugen,

I know, but removing other services is generally done by removing labels on hosts, isn't it?

Whatever the way, another concern would be how to deal with _no_schedule and _no_conf_keyring labels when not draining all services on the host. Would it require per service type _no_schedule_labels?
I don't know. That's where devs usually chime in. :-)

Cheers,
Frédéric