Re: The snaptrim queue of PGs has not decreased for several days.

Quick update: we decided to switch to wpq to see if that would confirm our suspicion, and it did. After a few hours all PGs in the snaptrim queue had been processed. We haven't looked into the average object sizes yet, maybe we'll try that approach next week or so. If you have any other ideas, let us know.

Zitat von Eugen Block <eblock@xxxxxx>:

Hi,

as expected the issue is not resolved and turned up again a couple of hours later. Here's the tracker issue:

https://tracker.ceph.com/issues/67702

I also attached a log snippet from one osd with debug_osd 10 to the tracker. Let me know if you need anything else, I'll stay in touch with Giovanna.

Thanks!
Eugen

Zitat von Sridhar Seshasayee <sseshasa@xxxxxxxxxx>:

Hi Eugen,