Re: Cephfs client capabilities

Hi,
  In our environment, only administrator can create/delete volume,
subvolume, and subvolumegroup.
  The end-users (cephfs clients) only can access(mount) their "shared
folders (sub-volume)".

  I tried this configurations before:
    caps: [mds] allow rw fsname=cephfs
path=/volumes/${subvolumegroup}/${subvolume}/${uuid}
    caps: [mon] allow r
    caps: [osd] allow rw tag cephfs data=cephfs
    caps: [mgr] allow rw

   however, a cephfs user could create {sub-}volumes via "ceph fs xxx" commands.
   After more tests, I got I should remove this caps: [mgr] allow rw

  Thanks for your reply
Yufan Chen

Bogdan Adrian Velica <vbogdan@xxxxxxxxx> 於 2024年8月27日 週二 下午9:35寫道: