Re: Snaptrim issue after nautilus to octopus upgrade

Hello Oliver.

I confirm your solution works.
Compaction takes 2min for each SSD and I spent 8 hours for the whole
cluster.
While compaction is running I was have nosnaptrim flag.
When the compaction completed I set "ceph tell osd.* injectargs
'--osd-snap-trim-sleep 10'" and unset nosnaptrim.
Snap trim took 1 day to clear 2 weeks of snaps and while snaps are trimming
thanks to  '--osd-snap-trim-sleep 10' I didn't see any slow down.

Thank you for the advice.