Connecting A Client To 2 Different Ceph Clusters

Hi All,

I haven't been able to find anything in the doco or on the web about this.

I'm blessed with having available to me 2 different Ceph Clusters within our organisation (a "regular" Ceph Cluster and a Hyper-converged Proxmox Ceph Cluster).

Both Ceph Clusters have a CephFS system on them (regular_cephfs and proxmox_cephfs).

Obviously each Ceph Cluster has its own set of Manager, Monitor, and MDS Nodes, and each CephFS has its own user(s)/key(s).

Also obviously, I've got the all the relevant key files install on my client in the /etc/ceph folder.

How do I set up the ceph.conf file(s) on my clients so that I can use /etc/fstab to connect to each CephFS or each Ceph Cluster?

My existing /etc/fstab file (extract of):

~~~

regular_cephfs_user@.regular_cephfs=/folder1       /mnt/folder1 ceph  noatime,_netdev  0 0 proxmox_cephfs_user@.proxmox_cephfs=/folder2  /mnt/folder2  ceph noatime,_netdev  0 0
~~~

Thanks in advance