Re: Do you need to use a dedicated server for the MON service?

Hi,

MON servers typically don't consume a lot of resources, so it's fairly
common to run MGR/MON daemons on the same machines as the OSDs in a
cluster. Do you have any insights on the type of workload or data you plan
to use with your Ceph cluster?

Thank you,
Bogdan Velica
croit.io