Re: Unable to recover cluster, error: unable to read magic from mon data

One mon survived (it took us a while to find it since it was in a damaged
state), and we have since been able to create a new second mon where an old
mon was - quorum has been re-established. We are not able to use `ceph
orch` now to deploy new mons though, it is giving us an error from the
keyring.

The ceph commands were not working at the time of only one damaged mon, but
now most ceph commands function normally with 2 mons.