Re: memory leak in mds?

I was testing to downgrade the *ceph-common* package for a client with
alma9, the same OS we use in production. I was trying to install the
*ceph-common-17.2.6* package since the troubles began in 17.2.7. But I face
a dependency problem
nothing provides libthrift-0.14.0.so()(64bit) needed by
ceph-common-2:17.2.6-0.el9.x86_64 from Ceph
When I try to install with de --nobest flag, dnf suggest to install
*16.2.4-5.el9* version. I will test it in a non-production environment, but
I want to know if you look safe to use the 16.2.4-5 client version against
a 17.2.7 cluster.
Thanks in advance.