Re: Bug with Cephadm module osd service preventing orchestrator start

Just wanted to follow up on this, I am unfortunately still stuck with this
and can't find where the json for this value is stored. I'm wondering if I
should attempt to build a manager container  with the code for this
reverted to before the commit that introduced the original_weight argument.
Please let me know if you guys have any thoughts

Thank you!