Re: v18.2.4 Reef released - blog release note missing issue 61948

Hi Yuri et al,

The email announcement includes the fix for 61948, but the linked blog
page omits it entirely.

Suggest adding that note to the blog page.

The language used also differs slightly between the two announcements.

email:
> We're happy to announce the 4th release in the Reef series.
blog:

On Wed, Jul 24, 2024 at 02:12:25PM -0700, Yuri Weinstein wrote:
> We're happy to announce the 4th release in the Reef series.
> Notable Changes
> ---------------
> * RADOS: This release fixes a bug (https://tracker.ceph.com/issues/61948) where
>   pre-reef clients were allowed to connect to the `pg-upmap-primary`
>   (https://docs.ceph.com/en/reef/rados/operations/read-balancer/)
>   interface despite users having set `require-min-compat-client=reef`,
>   leading to an assert in the osds and mons. You are susceptible to this
>   bug in reef versions prior to 18.2.3 if 1) you are using an osdmap
>   generated via the offline osdmaptool with the `--read` option or 2)
>   you have explicitly generated pg-upmap-primary mappings with the CLI
>   command. Please note that the fix is minimal and does not address corner
>   cases such as adding a mapping in the middle of an upgrade or in a partially
>   upgraded cluster (related trackers linked in
> https://tracker.ceph.com/issues/61948).
>   As such, we recommend removing any existing pg-upmap-primary
> mappings until remaining
>   issues are addressed in future point releases.
>   See https://tracker.ceph.com/issues/61948#note-32 for instructions
> on how to remove
>   existing pg-upmap-primary mappings.
This is the missing item on the webpage.

--
Robin Hugh Johnson
Gentoo Linux: Dev, Infra Lead, Foundation President & Treasurer