Re: Help needed please ! Filesystem became read-only !

Hi,

I believe our KL studio has hit this same bug after deleting a pool that
was used only for testing.
So, is there any procedure to get rid of those bad journal events and get
the mds back to rw state?

Thanks,
Olli Rajala - Lead TD
Anima Vitae Ltd.