Re: IT Consulting Firms with Ceph and Hashicorp Vault expertise?

Hi Michael,
I don't know IT firms, but I do know people hehe. You can ping @Araya
<francisco.araya@xxxxxxxxx> cc/ to this thread.

Cheers!

On Wed, Jul 10, 2024 at 10:55 AM Michael Worsham <
mworsham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I am in need of a list of IT consulting firms that can set up
> high-availability Vault and also configure the Ceph Object Gateway to use
> SSE-S3 with Vault.
>
> -- Michael
>

> This message and its attachments are from Data Dimensions and are intended
> only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and
> may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from
> disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the
> intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the
> dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly
> the sender immediately and permanently delete the original email and
> destroy any copies or printouts of this email as well as any attachments.

Alvaro Soto

*Note: My work hours may not be your work hours. Please do not feel the
need to respond during a time that is not convenient for you.*