Ceph Leadership Team Meeting, 2024-07-01

Hi Cephers,

These are the topics that we discussed in our meeting:

   - [cbodley] rgw tech lead transitioning to Eric Ivancich and Adam Emerson
      - You may send your congrats to them! (offline)
   - [Zac] - last week's unfinished business -
   https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/58092
   - [Zac] - https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/58323 - "run-tox-cephadm" is
   failing -- this is beyond Zac's art. He needs help if the Reef docs are
   going to update.
      - Adam King is taking care of it.
   - [Zac] - CQ#5 - We stop taking CQ-related requests one week from today.
   - https://pad.ceph.com/p/  ceph_quarterly_2024_07
      - Still 1 week to go
   - [Neha] 19.1.0
      - https://tracker.ceph.com/issues/66756
      - release notes PR/release highlights for announcement:
         - Neha request leads to contribute to
https://pad.ceph.com/p/squid_release_highlights

      - [David] Last Pacific build, connected to CentOS 8 and fs upgrades
   from Pacific-Quincy/Reef.
   - [Radek] Nightly QA runs are taking longer than usual:
      - https://pulpito.ceph.com/?branch=main&suite=rados
      - [Ilya]: we didn't previously have nightly runs,
         - [Patrick] They have lower priority than integration branches.
      - "They're helpful as a baseline"... "but do they need to be run
      nightly?"
      - [yuri] Run rados main tests on weekends with higher prio (manually?)
      - [Patrick]:
      https://github.com/ceph/ceph/blob/main/qa/crontab/teuthology-cronjobs
         - 1 component / day so it's ~ weekly

Kind Regards,