Re: Ceph tracker broken?

You currently have "Email notifications" set to "For any event on all
my projects". I believe that's the firehose setting, so I've gone
ahead and changed it to "Only for things I watch or I'm involved in".
I'm unaware of any reason that would have been changed on the back
end, though there were some upgrades recently. It's also possible you
got assigned to a new group or somehow joined some of the projects
(I'm not well-versed in all the terminology there).
-Greg