Re: ATTN: DOCS

Lander,

Here is the resolution of the second of your reported documentation bugs:

> 2:
> Page : Hardware Recommendation (
> https://docs.ceph.com/en/latest/start/hardware-recommendations/)
> Issue: Missing word in sentence "You should also each host’s percentage of
> the cluster’s overall capacity."
> Potential fix: Add the word check between "also" and "each"

This error presented because https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/55577 had not been backported. I have raised backport PRs to transmit this change into the Reef and Quincy branches. The text is already correct in the Squid branch--I haven't gotten to the bottom of why the change made it into Squid, but it will be a trivial matter to discover the cause and I will get to that when circumstances permit. Anyway, here are the backport PRs that transmit this correction into the Reef and Quincy branches:

https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/58364 - Reef backport
https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/58364 - Quincy backport

Thank you for your attention to the documentation.

Zac Dover
Head of Documentation
Ceph Foundation