Lot of spams on the list

Hi all,

I already sent an email abbout this this morning (in France) but curiously, I never received it (blocked by my own email server From University Paris-saclay ?), although hundred of spams, seemingly coming from India, with sexual subject, have arrived in my email box (even if marked as spam by Thunderbird) . It lasts since about two weeks. I think I am not the only one on the list to get them.

I am very upset to see that nothing seems to be done against these spams.

Spammers should be unsubscribed for example priya.yt1 at gmail), and perhaps new subscription blocked for a time ?

Best Regards,

Alain

--
Administrateur Système/Réseau
C2N Centre de Nanosciences et Nanotechnologies (UMR 9001)