Re: Phhantom host

I don't remember how connected the dashboard is to the orchestrator in
pacific, but the only thing I could think to do here is just restart it.
(ceph mgr module disable dashboard, ceph mgr module enable dashboard). You
could also totally fail over the mgr (ceph mgr fail) although that might
change the url you need for the dashboard by changing where the active mgr
is.