Re: [SPAM] Re: Ceph crash :-(

I'm still in doubt whether any reinstall will fix this issue, because the packages seem to be buggy and there a no better packages right now for Ubuntu 24.04 it seems.

Canonical is really crazy if you ask me. Even for a non-LTS version but especially for an LTS version. What were they thinking? Just get a preliminary obviously buggy GIT version and shove it out with a release to unsuspecting users.
Just imagine they did sth. like this with Apache etc.

Thanks for all tips y'all. Still need to figure out what the *best* option right now would be to fix this. Sigh.