Re: Ceph RBD, MySQL write IOPs - what is possible?

> Not the most helpful response, but on a (admittedly well-tuned)

Actually this was the most helpful since you ran the same rados bench
command.  I'm trying to stay away from rbd & qemu issues and just test
rados bench on a non-virtualized client.

I have a test instance newer drives, CPUs, and Ceph code, I'll see
what that looks like.

Maged's comments were quite useful as far as iops per thread.  It
seems like Ceph still hasn't adjusted to SSD performance.  This kind
of feels like MongoDB before the Wired Tiger engine... slow
performance but with all the system resources close to idle due to
threads being blocked.

Thanks,
Mark