Re: Question regarding bluestore labels

Hey Igor,

Thanks for the validation, I was also able to validate this in testing on
the weekend myself, though on a db I messed up myself, and it was able to be
restored.

If this ends up being the solution for the customer in this case, I will
follow up here if anyone is curious.

Thanks again Igor, it was your post on here mentioning this a few weeks ago
that actually let me know to even check this stuff.

Regards,

Bailey