Re: reef 18.2.3 QE validation status

Please see the update from Laura below for the status of this release.

Dev Leads help is appreciated to expedite fixes necessary to publish it
soon.

"Hi all, we have hit another blocker with this release.

Due to centos 8 stream going end of life, we only have the option of
releasing centos 9 stream containers.

However, we did not test the efficacy of centos 9 stream containers against
the orch and upgrade suites during the initial 18.2.3 release cycle.

This problem is tracked here: https://tracker.ceph.com/issues/66334

What needs to happen now is:

1.  The orch team needs to fix all references to centos 8 stream in the
orch suite
2.  fs, rados, etc. need to fix their relative jobs the same way in the
upgrade suite

The easiest way to tackle that is to raise a PR against main and backport
to stable releases since this problem actually affects main and all other
releases.

Then, we will:

1.  Rerun orch and upgrade with these fixes
2.  Re-approve orch and upgrade
3.  Re-upgrade gibba and LRC

Then the release will be unblocked."