Re: CORS Problems

Hi,

so there is a problem, alright!

I do not have a separate nginx proxy in front of my rgw/ingress. As far as I understand, the "ingress" service is only keepalived and haproxy. I am not sure how to strip the OPTIONS method within those containers...

I will probably just disable the redirect on the website and relay the upload for the time until it gets fixed.

Thank you for your input, this keeps me from spending more time investigating!

Best

inDane