Find PG mappings without upmap

Hi,

I'm working on a script, and I would like to find where a specific PG would be mapped without the existing upmap .

For what I can see, all the commands I can think of, will always report the current mapping, not the original mapping that crush without upmap exceptions would output.

I've been trying to query ceph, or even use osdmaptool, but as osdmaptool requires the OSD map -and I don't see how I can remove the upmaps from a downloaded osdmap file-.

Any ideas?

Thanks!
Xavier