RBD-Images are not shown in the Dashbord: Failed to execute RBD [errno 19] error generating diff from snapshot None

Dear Community,

I hope, you can guide me to solve this error or I can assist in solving a bug: RBD-Images are not shown in my Dashbord.

- When accessing the dashboard page (block -> images) no images were listed and the error "Failed to execute RBD [errno 19] error generating diff from snapshot None" is shown.
- When asking for the list via cli by "rbd ls" the test-image is shown.
- There are no snapshots listed when asking for "rbd snap ls --all test".
- Back to the ui: I can create and use a new image via UI, this will be shown via cli, but not in the ui.
-
The cluster manages several RBD, RGW and Cephfs pools successfully with ~13TiB used capacity out of ~18TiB.

**Environment details**
- Ceph-Cluster with 7 Debian 12 nodes and 3 Ubuntu 22.04 nodes at latest patch level.
- Cluster-Version: 18.2.2 (531c0d11a1c5d39fbfe6aa8a521f023abf3bf3e2) reef (stable).
- Error persists since Quincy.
- Orchestrator: cephadm.
- Dashboard is accessed via haproxy, but it's the same behavior when accessing it directly via ip.
- All nodes are updated and rebooted.
- Dashboard was removed and reactivated.

**Steps to reproduce  **
I need your help to find the root cause.

**Logs**
Health status is ok. I can't find useful logs except the attached error message shown in the Dashboard ("ailed to execute RBD [errno 19] error generating diff from snapshot None").

Do you have an idea, where to search for further useful logs?

Last but not least: Thanks for this great piece of software!

All the best
Max