Re: Ceph User + Community Meeting and Survey [May 23]

Thanks to everyone who has already completed the survey. There is still
time this week to get your voice heard in the upcoming User + Dev meeting
if you haven't done so already!

Take the survey here:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSet7HyqfREYCSYZxA1ggvBchDN7GZh1av4WG86MLbVK1gyhaw/viewform?usp=sf_link
Meeting details here: https://t.co/xGAN5FlGDu