Betreff:  Re: 'ceph fs status' no longer works?
Von: "Erich Weiler" <weiler@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
An: "Eugen Block" <eblock@xxxxxx>, ceph-users@xxxxxxx
Datum: 02-05-2024 21:05

Hi Eugen,

Thanks for the tip!  I just ran:

ceph orch daemon restart mgr.pr-md-01.jemmdf

(my specific mgr instance)

And it restarted my primary mgr daemon, and in the process failed over
to my standby mgr daemon on another server.  That went smoothly.

Unfortunately, I still cannot get 'ceph fs status' to work (on any node)...

# ceph fs status
Error EINVAL: Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "/usr/share/ceph/mgr/mgr_module.py", line 1811, in _handle_command
     return CLICommand.COMMANDS[cmd['prefix']].call(self, cmd, inbuf)
   File "/usr/share/ceph/mgr/mgr_module.py", line 474, in call
     return self.func(mgr, **kwargs)
   File "/usr/share/ceph/mgr/status/module.py", line 109, in
handle_fs_status
     assert metadata
AssertionError

-erich